AIRFRAME & ENGINES
- 3560 Hours (as of 29th Jun, 2019)
- 1218 Landings (as of 4th Aug, 2019)
- Rolls Royce BR710A2-20
- 1st Engine (S/N 12925): 3214 h
- 2nd Engine (S/N 12924): 3214 h
- Engines on Jet Support Services (JSSI)
- Honeywell RE 220 (GX)
- Hours: 3560 (as of 29th of June 2019)
- APU on Jet Support Services (JSSI)
- Honeywell Primus 2000
- Six Honeywell EFIS displays DU-870
- Two VHF NAV Units Honeywell RNZ-851
- Two VHF COMM Units Honeywell RCZ-833K
- One VHF COMM UNIT #3 Honeywell RCZ-833
- Two HF Transceiver Collins HF-9031A
- Two RMU Honeywell RM-855B
- Two Radio Altimeter Collins ALT-4000
- Two GPS Honeywell HG2021
- One TCAS Honeywell RT-950 with Change 7.1
- One ELT ARTEX 406
- One WX Radar Honeywell WU-880
- One SELCAL Caltech CSD-714
- Three IRS Honeywell Laser Ref IVONE OWNER PILOT SINCE NEW
- Three FMS Display Controller CD-820
- One EGPWS MK V
- Honeywell Solid State Flight Data Recorder
- Honeywell Solid State Cockpit Voice Recorder 120
- Mini QAR Avionica MK II
- Telelink RMU (ACARS)
- Thales Integrated Electronic Standby Instrument
- Thales Head Up Display
- Dual EFB Class II
- Miltope Flight Compartment Printer
- Aircraft Avionics compliant with ADS-B OUT, WAAS (SBAS with LPV approach) and FANS 1/A+ (Avionics Software Batch 3.3)
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR
- The entrance area includes a forward lavatory.
- RH wet Galley with an espresso type manual coffee maker.
- stainless steel sink.
- Ice and soda can drawers with associated air chiller and water heater.
- The LH Galley includes a High-temp and a microwave oven.
- The Forward Cabin includes four (4) single wide seats with electric lumbar, seat pan levelers, berth able/recline, and swivel capability.
- The Mid Cabin contains a Credenza with entertainment source equipment and the combination fax/printer on the RH side and a Cabin Conference Group including two (2) sets of double seats that provide full forward and aft tracking, with the ability to swivel each inboard seat and a Conference Table on the LH side.
- The Aft Cabin includes two (2) single wide seats with electric lumbar, seat pan leveler, berth able/recline, and swivel capability on the LH side and one (1) berth able Divan on the RH side.
- The aft area includes a lavatory and a vanity on the RH side and an aft wardrobe on the LH side.
- The aircraft is painted in overall Oyster White with three (3) shaded curved accent stripes along the body.
- The vertical stabilizer and winglets are finished in Global Gold.
- SAT-6100 Satellite Com System , Swift64
- SATCOM including 3 Channels Aero H+ (2 Voice, 1 Data)
- Aerocom A3000B & ICS 120 Cabin Com System
- 4 Handsets, 1 cordless in Cabin, 1 in Cockpit
- Rockwell Collins Cabin Electronic System CES 5000
- Rockwell Collins MME 6100 (Airshow)
- Honeywell LSZ-860 Lightning Sensor System
- Two EVAS Units
- Two Sweep-On 2000 Half Mask